Release 2.0 was delivered in the beginning of 2020 as an initial version using new coding in python and using a database for data storage. This allowed the use of a new processing algorithm.
- New processing algorithm (improved heading and temperature correction, static)
- Larger number of observations in products due to new criteria for validity of corrections
- Corerction applicable to larger area (area tested extends beyon Europe) instead of MUAC area only
- Use of Database instead of files to merge all sources of data
- Benefits products as all data is found in product
- Benefits corrections as all data is now used to create corrections
- Python based
The result of the improved correction algorithm are found in The first 6 months during COVID-19 of EMADDC document. The version covid-19 TEST that is described in the report was release 2.0.